Thank you to all 2015 Honey Festival Participants!
The 2015 Honey Festival was a hit and it wouldn’t have been possible without all of our sponsors, donors, vendors, site hosts, planners, and, of course, attendees. Thank you to everyone for making this year one of the best yet! Check our Media page for pictures from this year’s event and be sure to visit the site again soon for updates about the 2016 Festival.
September 11 – 13, 2015
The Philadelphia Beekeepers Guild is proud to present the 2015 Philadelphia Honey Festival in conjunction with its partners:
- The Wagner Free Institute of Science September 11
- Wyck Historic House | Garden | Farm September 12
- Bartram’s Garden September 13
The festival was visited by;
- roughly 500 people in 2010,
- just under 1,000 people in 2011,
- around 1,400 people in 2012
- over 2,300 people in 2013, and
- approximately 2500 people in 2014!
Questions may be directed to email@example.com