September 7, 8 & 9, 2018
*EVENT TENTS WILL SHELTER YOU FROM THE INTERMITTENT RAINS ON SUNDAY. HOWEVER IT WILL BE A BIT CHILLY, SO BUNDLE UP AND BRING RAIN GEAR FOR TRAVEL BETWEEN TENTS.*
The Philadelphia Beekeepers Guild is proud to present the 2018 Philadelphia Honey Festival in conjunction with its partners:
- Glen Foerd on the Delaware September 7
- Wyck Historic House | Garden | Farm September 8
- Bartram’s Garden September 9
Check our blog posts for new information, as the slate of events develops!
The festival was visited by;
- roughly 500 people in 2010,
- just under 1,000 people in 2011, and
- average of 2,500 people each year (2012 – 2017)!
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org