Sunday, September 9, 2018 10 am to 4 pm
Bartram’s Garden 54th St & Lindbergh Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19143
10 am – 4 pm Ongoing Activities
- Children’s Carnival – Make your own costume for the bee parade!
- Bartram’s Fall Plant Sale – Pollinator-friendly options
- Vendors Marketplace: Visit with local vendors and organizations selling honey based products, natural products and providing demonstrations including information about home beer brewing and mead making. The vendor list is growing and will be posted soon!
- Bartram’s Gift Shop & Tours – Welcome Center
- Famous Philly Food Trucks on Site: TBD
Ongoing 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm – House And Garden Tours Available Tickets can be purchased in the Welcome Center
The following schedule is subject to change as the festival shapes up throughout the summer. Check back for final schedule before you come.
10:30 am Open Hive Talk – Take a peek inside a REAL LIVE hive!
11:30 am – Honey Extraction Demonstration Learn how honey makes it from the hive and the honeycomb into a jar!
11:30 am – Children’s Bee Parade #1
12:00 pm – Open Hive Talk – What’s going on in there?
Speaker(s): time, speaker(s) and topic(s) to be announced shortly
1:00 pm – Musical Performance – by Evan Corey Levin
2:00 pm – Children’s Bee Parade #2
2:30 pm – Honey Extraction Demonstration Learn how honey makes it from the hive and the honeycomb into a jar!
TBD – Bee Beard! Watch as Don Shump, Philadelphia Bee Company, creates a beard of bees on his face!
3:30 pm – Open Hive Talk – Your last chance to see inside a real bee hive at the Festival!
Venue Coordinator: Leslie Gale email@example.com 215-729-5281